[GEM Development] Dev kit, 32-bits questions

Michael Bernstein pcgem at mbernstein.de
Mon Sep 29 21:53:51 PDT 2003

Hi,

> 1. I have the "Borland Museum" Turbo C and C++, which I preferred
> long ago for work projects.  ...
>
> So is there a GEM developer kit with Turbo C libraries?

I have also Turbo C if i am in need to write some small software
for PC or Atari Portfolio and i wrote a GEM lib for Turbo C. You
can get it from my homepage:

http://www.mbernstein.de

Go to the Atrai section and then to the download section. As you
can see, i am more Atari fan than PC and my GEM lib is very close to
the bindings of the Geiß twins which was also used for Atari bindings.

Regards
Michael