[GEM Development] DayDream (was NextGem..)

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Sep 27 14:45:40 PDT 2003

> So, Shane transitioning to Unix for his next project is not so far from
> OpenGEM as it seems.  Ahem.  Taps foot.

Well, you seem to want to stick a GEM skin on KDE and then run OpenGEM in
DOSemu.  The KDE/Linux bit is not on topic for this mailing list.  GEM under
DOSemu, and John's work on a native AES, /are/ on topic.  However, I'm
willing to tolerate you discussing your 'NextGEM' project as long as it
doesn't get to an unreasonable level.  It might also be worth bearing in
mind that going off in a huff when people suggest your idea has little to do
with GEM will not help with not annoying those of us with control over the
list.

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.
(http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ben.jemmett/, http://www.deltasoft.com/)