[GEM Development] DOS COD Writing Software

Thomas Clayton tfcc at rcn.com
Thu Oct 30 08:48:15 PST 2003

Dear 'Gang':

I've known about this for some time but I just came across my bookmark
to the site so I thought I should let you know before I go 'off 'Net'
for some months,this Friday.

This is the Main page:

http://www.goldenhawk.com/main_body.htm

Look around. You should find their DOS app.s page as well as their
'freebie' download page.

I note that they *don't* have a GUI 'front-end' for their DOS app.s. Is
this an OPPORTUNITY for Free-GEM programmers??? The World wonders.

(That last phrase is VERY INfamous in US Navy circles. Read a WWII
history of "The Battle of the Phillipine Sea (Leyte Gulf)".)

--

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton