[GEM Development] Test and DR-DOS Update

Thomas Clayton tfcc at rcn.com
Thu Oct 30 08:47:32 PST 2003

Dear Group:

I haven't recieved anything in ?weeks?. so I thought I'd check the
'communication channels' and ask about something.

While at the 'Vobis' site, I found and downloaded a copy of the DR-DOS 6
"Business Update" dot ARJ. Unfortunately, it will NOT UN-arj! I've
downloaded their copy thrice, so that's NOT the problem. (I think.) Do
any of you have another copy (*.zip, would be nice) of this BusUpdate?
We need to arrange the sending by Friday night. (I'm going OFF 'Net
Friday night for months.)

(I had a similar problem with some of the files I got from the
(?Caldera?/) Lineo site. I think they were ".zip"s', though. Also, I
don't recall whether they were source COMMENTs or system 'extensions'.)

--

Sincerely,

Thomas Clayton