[GEM Development] Ventura Publisher

Rev Peter R Green pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Sun Oct 19 19:53:57 PDT 2003

Well!

I intended only to tease Liam, and here I am, tapping into a market I
never thought existed. I'd better make sure I didn't throw the MFMs
away in error last time I had a really serious clean up. Anything
earlier than 1990 (with a few sentimental exceptions) was ruthlessly
discarded.

Anyway, I think I saw some for sale -- about $A2 each, I gather -- this
afternoon. Better have a closer look!

Peter