[GEM Development] Ventura Publisher

Davey Brain dsbrain at neosplice.com
Sat Oct 18 14:03:44 PDT 2003

Liam Proven wrote thusly:
>>I've been looking for a way to get rid of a few MFM drives as well...
>

> Heh! Outed!
>
> I know some DEC PDP-11 collectors who'd probably love them, but they'd be
> less keen on shipping from the Antipodes. Might be a place to look,
> though.

The TI-99 user's that have the MFM cards and not the SCSI cards would
probably kill for a few MFM drives also.  I've been offered real money
for my old Seagate ST225 drive...
--
Davey Brain
dsbrain at NOSPAM!neosplice.com or

"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth" - John F.
Kennedy

Gigabyte 7VKML AMD Athlon 1700XP+ Savage 4 AGP 4X 32M
This eCS 1.1 system uptime is 2 days 12 hrs 59 mins and 56 secs