[GEM Development] GEMini - a GUI file commander for FreeDOS

John Elliott jce at seasip.demon.co.uk
Sat Oct 11 16:06:00 PDT 2003

: That's what I did earlier and I ended up with a non-working binary -- see my
: other message (Subject: John's desktop not building?).  And Shane's "I don't
: know what I'm doing" excuse isn't really applicable here, since I've used
: Pacific to build GEM apps myself in the past...

  I had a go just now, using OpenDOS, Pacific C, ppd_gdk.zip and
ppddesk3.zip. In each case, the programs I built were byte-for-byte
identical to the .APPs in the zip file. So the only possibility I can think
of is that Pacific is using different headers or libs from the ones you're
expecting.

------------- http://www.seasip.demon.co.uk/index.html --------------------
John Elliott           |BLOODNOK: "But why have you got such a long face?"