[GEM Development] GEMini - a GUI file commander for FreeDOS

Ben A L Jemmett ben.jemmett at ukonline.co.uk
Fri Oct 10 00:53:06 PDT 2003

> Firstly: You need to copy the files from the BIN, LIB and INCLUDE
>         directories of the programmer's toolkit into the eponymous Pacific C
>         directories.
>
> Secondly: Unpack the Desktop somewhere else. Load Pacific C and open the
>          Desktop (or DesktopL) project.
>
> Thirdly: From the Make menu, select Output File Name. This will be the
>          full path as it is on my machine, and you need to change it to
>          the full path on yours.
>
> Finally: Select Make (or press F5) and it should build!

That's what I did earlier and I ended up with a non-working binary -- see my
other message (Subject: John's desktop not building?).  And Shane's "I don't
know what I'm doing" excuse isn't really applicable here, since I've used
Pacific to build GEM apps myself in the past...

Regards,
Ben A L Jemmett.
(http://web.ukonline.co.uk/ben.jemmett/, http://www.deltasoft.com/)