[GEM Development] Ventura Publisher (Was "submission of comments")

pspete1 at pnc.com.au pspete1 at pnc.com.au
Wed Oct 8 23:36:57 PDT 2003

G'day!

I regularly kick myself that a local auction house had a fruit crate full
of GEM Ventura packets, all unopened, several years ago, and I had an
appointment that Saturday, so missed the auction. (Just barely pre-on-line-
bidding days.)

Life is full of missed opportunities. :-(

Peter

On Wed, 08 Oct 2003 17:01:55 -0400, Davey Brain <dsbrain at neosplice.com>
wrote :

> Shane M. Coughlan wrote thusly:
> >>
> >>I have the following suggestions: I found it, I found it, I found it.
> >
> > Eurika.
> >
> >>A little company called Xerox once made a product called Ventura
Publisher

> > DOS/GEM Edition (Version 3).  I have all (15) of the 5.25 disks.
Copyright