[GEM Development] Re: My previous e-mail...

Shane M. Coughlan shane_coughlan at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:33:53 PDT 2003

> Just to ask, how many peecee GEM (OpenGEM, FreeGEM, etc.) people here
> are also Atarians?

Not a great deal, as far as I know.  Actually, it would be great if we could
start more interaction between the 'camps'.  We do have cross-platform
tools, and I would love to see it happen.  Peter Seig was an Atari guy, and
he ported some stuff if I recall correctly.  Thorty too.  The problem is
that PC GEM has a way to go before it comes close to where Atari GEM
resides.  Maybe a worthwhile way of spending time would be to court more
Atari people and get cracking on improving GEM al-la Atari.  Certainly the
PC GEM base is strong and stable.  We could build from that.

Regards

Shane
http://gem.shaneland.co.uk