[diy-cockpit] Instrument panel source and throttle ideas

Mikael Poussa poussam at yahoo.com
Fri May 21 02:40:09 PDT 2010

Gentlemen,

check this out as a instrument panel 'master' source:

http://www.aerocockpit.com/ready-made-panels/

I'm building a ME109 simpit, though from a simpler set of drawings than Gene's.

I've ordered a 1/4 scale instrument panel kit from these guys in the Czech republic which I will scale up to fit my 'pit.  The plan is to have a second screen in it running UDP gauges for the sim.

Has anyone had any luck finding a suitable lever or something that can be mounted neatly on a cockpit sidewall as a throttle?  I've seen some boat throttle levers which look useful, nice long bowden cable to remote the throttle pot with too, but they are expensive!

MP