[simpits-tech] 3D printer

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Jan 13 07:27:30 PST 2023

On Fri, 13 Jan 2023, snar5 at yahoo.com wrote:

> Hello everyone i can't believe its been that long since this has been
> around, I finally have a real work in progress cockpit that I can share.
> Its my CRJ 700 and its been so fun to work on. Its going slowly. It's
> great to see see all the emails again from this list from so long ago
> when i started.

That looks great!

I'm hoping that maybe we'll continue to see more traffic here.  I know
that social media has done a lot to suck all the oxygen out of the room,
but I think there's still a lot of value to be had with mailing lists like
this.  The biggest advantages with the list is no spam, no ads, and no
tracking. :)