[simpits-tech] List is (re)fixed...

Michi Hirczy mi.hi at gmx.net
Thu Jan 12 22:53:11 PST 2023

once again, at last replying to the list :-)

On 12.01.2023 23:19, geneb wrote:
 >> http://f16simulator.net
 >>
 > That CRT cracks me up.  That's an old photo I take it? 😄

jepp.. sadly, that's also the last time it was fully functional - you
can see, how long I've been away? 😉

 >> Starting ew consoles with correct Dzus spacing and because of this also
 >> new panels.
 >>
 > Nice!  You've done a great job on the dzus rails!

thx a lot, I'm rally satisfied with it.
having a DRO on the milling machine helped _A_BIT_ I must say 😄

 >> During all those years my workshop got quite some additions, everything
 >> is much easier now with a metal lathe, milling machine, 3040 desktopCNC,
 >> welder, two 3D printers and the recent purchase, a diode laser cutter 😂
 >>
 > Congrats!  You'll be done next month then, right? :D

February? maybe...
2023? I don't think so 😂
But I want it to get into functional state ASAP, hopefully this year.

 >> How's the F-15 going? 😉
 >>
 > Absolutely nowhere, unfortunately.  However, I intend on changing
that very soon.  I'm going to be doing a "project restart" and begin a
series of videos on the project.  I've gotten work done towards getting
the cockpit cleaned up and getting the side platforms completed.  I'll
be posting video links to the list for sure.

Looks like we're totally on the same boat here.
I updated my sim-youtube channel with some videos of my latest builds.
(also some racing sim related content there)

https://www.youtube.com/@simhangar6216/videos

m.