[simpits-tech] Quick and dirty switch build

Brian Sikkema Brian at sikkema.us
Sun Dec 29 12:06:18 PST 2019

This is what I ended up with:

Quimat Zero Delay Arcade USB Encoder PC to Joystick for Mame Jamma & Other PC Fighting Games https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XCP8R5F/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_2yqcEbJB64SYQ

Twidec/Heavy Duty Rocker Momentary Toggle Switch 20A 125V SPDT 3 Position 3 Pin (ON)-Off-(ON) Switch with Metal Bat Waterproof Cap - Pack of 3, 2 Years Warranty Ten-123 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07LBLMY76/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_kAqcEb5CJRF4F

I'll use Autohotkeys to translate it from joystick button presses to the key presses I need.

If it works I'll post the final results of what I'm building.

If it doesn't I will never speak of this again. 😉

Brian