[simpits-tech] Thrustmaster HOTAS question

MARK COLLINS mgcollins at comcast.net
Tue Jan 2 14:30:55 PST 2018

Thanks again,

I think the firmware is loaded up now. I finished following your directions.  My clone is a a Micro clone, not a Pro Micro clone, but the instructions still seemed the same for loading up through MMJOYSETUP.EXE.

Next step is to start soldering things to the board.    I'll read up on the other items from your previous reply.  Pictures always help...I think I'm a visual learner.

Mark