[simpits-tech] Gear VR Space Sim footage

Brian Sikkema Brian at sikkema.us
Tue Jan 2 07:17:53 PST 2018

Thanks, guys!

This past weekend's projects included adding the retro thrusters, a basic atmospheric drag model, and starting to model the various Mercury RCS control modes more accurately. Still a lot of backend work. Maybe soon I'll add more shiney bits and take another video, lol. Now that I have the atmosphere model I can start working on setting up a launch vehicle and starting from the ground rather than on orbit, so that should be cool.

Brian