[simpits-tech] WordPress blogs on simpits.org..

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun May 14 09:54:34 PDT 2017

These folks need to make sure they've upgrade WordPress to the latest
version:

corsairii
f-84f
t-38a

I've been experiencing exploit attempts that have been targeted at
WordPress 4.6 and lower.  Fortunately, none of the older ones have been
hit - however, it's only a matter of time.

If I don't hear from you that you've upgraded your site, I'm going to have
to disable them.   You've got until 6am Monday morning before I disable
the un-upgraded sites.  If I hear from you after that, I'll be happy to
re-enable the site in order for you to update it.

tnx!