[simpits-tech] Throttle Quadrant

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Thu Mar 16 17:26:39 PDT 2017

Aww who says you can't afford it Jim, throw the guy an offer. :)

Anyways, the photo issue is interesting. When I checked the original
email with my Samsung S5 phone, using the default mail app, I got the
pic. But, on Claws Mail with HTTP disabled, all I get is text, no
attachment. It appears to me, looking at the source, that Yahoo is
sending the message as HTTP, and the pic is actually hosted on
googlecontent.com and linked with a funky long weird URL embedded inside
the HTTP message. Nasty stuff. But, modern IT companies seem to care
less and less about user security and best practices these days, even as
they get more and more paranoid about their own security.

Good luck Joab on selling the quadrant, it looks like a nice one!

Matt