[simpits-tech] Thrustmaster HOTAS question

MARK COLLINS mgcollins at comcast.net
Wed Dec 27 07:10:21 PST 2017

Hey Gene,

I have setup an ID on SIMHQ so I could follow up with the folks on those threads about converting the FLCS/TQS to USB .  Once I created the ID I got a system generated message that stated that I can't log in until the ID is activated.  I've been waiting a few days for it to be activated.  I know it's not your site, but do you have any idea how long it usually takes them to activate an ID?  I'm assuming that the site is still active.

Thx

Mark