[simpits-tech] New gauge design...

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Sat Jun 4 10:31:11 PDT 2016

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016, David C. Allen wrote:

> Very nice Gene, I remember the Switec days, will you be selling this as a
> kit??

I don't know yet.  I need to finish the development work first.  Right now
I'm waiting for a new set of interface boards to arrive from Osh Park and
I need to get the other parts printed.

These motors are dirt cheap and they'll work great for just about any
gauge over 2".  You can even remove the internal stop and use them to
drive little gear trains. :)

Switec was purchased by a Chinese company a couple of years ago
and they've dropped the line of driver chips they sold.