[simpits-tech] It's a /disease/ I tell you!

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Mon Jun 8 19:23:27 PDT 2015

What you are doing with that ShopBot is really sweet. Looking forward
to the Bf109 v2.0. :) It would be really nice to run Warbirds on that
thing and do some old-school combat! What do you have planned for the
sound system? That is a huge part of the warbird experience, I'm sure.

I must have the disease too...I am picking up an AST-300 this weekend,
and I have leads on two more scrapped aircraft cockpits. My
not-yet-built shop is already too small............

Matt

--
Matt Bailey

Keeping It Real: