[simpits-tech] SeeedStudio ethernet shield

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Sun Sep 7 16:42:28 PDT 2014

On Sun, 7 Sep 2014, Matt Bailey wrote:

> On Sun, 7 Sep 2014 07:08:05 -0700 (PDT)
> geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 7 Sep 2014, Matt Bailey wrote:
>>
>>> This is the first ethernet shield I've tried for the Arduino. Good
>>> ol' UDP is simple and clean to implement with this shield, as it
>>> should be. I plan on using ethernet shields of some sort for all my
>>> Arduino stuff in the Sabreliner. It will be nice to be 100%
>>> USB-FREE!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> Thanks Gene for cluing us in to this component!
>>
>> You're quite welcome!  I'm glad it worked out for you.  I've yet to
>> use the one I bought.  I've been suffering a bad case of OBE of
>> late. :D
>>
>> g.
>>

> OBE? Onto Bigger Enterprises? Out Buying Everything? Ogres' Best
> Entertainment? :P

Overcome By Events. ;)

I just banged out the manual for this gadget: http://www.rotomaak.com and
I'm about to get moving on an assembly manual for the new UV resin 3D
printer offering from SeeMeCNC, the Droplit.

I've also got a bad case of the Oculus Flu and can't seem to get enough of
Prepar3D on my DK2. :)  I need to work out how to copy the FSX aircraft
over to P3D this weekend. :)