[simpits-tech] 3d printed spitfire joystick

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Oct 31 07:02:31 PDT 2014

On Fri, 31 Oct 2014, Ben Jones wrote:

> Homemade/diy Prusa Mendel Reprap.
>
> Built it, got it working but haven't had the time do really polish it.
>
> Oneday ..... lol

If you need any help, just holler.  You might also want to join the
#reprap IRC channel.  If you type in "hangout?", the channel bot will spit
out the link to the persistant Google Hangout we use to chat amongst
ourselves and help people fix printers.

I've been away from it lately as I've been spending all my spare time
finishing a Wharthog cockpit and writing the second edition of the Rostock
MAX v2 assembly manual.