[simpits-tech] Need an ID on a seat...

cyplesma at aol.com cyplesma at aol.com
Wed Nov 12 14:00:14 PST 2014

my first and only guess is a seat for an operator station of some kind
of mission equipment.  There are some interesting equipment "packages"
on say a C130 that have 1 or multiple computer/fire solution stations
(think gunship) that will/would have a seat similar to this. I don't
recognize the base of the seat.