[simpits-tech] Removing stuck aircraft screws...

David C. Allen david at allen1.net
Sat May 10 18:58:35 PDT 2014

Stuff used on the 737

Apex 1/4'' Phillips Hex Insert Bits With Anti-Camout Ribs. Make sure
you get Removal Side ACR Ribs not the Drive side ACR Ribs!!!!!!!

DEWALT 18-Volt Cordless 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) Impact Driver

1/4" drive ratchet with a 6 Point 1/4" socket to hold the Apex 1/4''
Phillips Hex Bit

C-clamp or straps to hold the ratchet & Apex 1/4'' Phillips bit
against the screw head

Wagner HT1000 1200-Watt Heat Gun (use with caution - FIRE)

PB Blaster 11 oz. Penetrating Catalyst Lubricant, apply and re-apply
then let soak for days Requires a little patience. :-)

David
www.737FlightSim.com