[simpits-tech] LCD screens (again)

Sean Galbraith sean at pacsim2010.com
Thu Jun 5 14:51:57 PDT 2014

>> The URL was too simple for me to remember too :) I need a screen for
>> 737 CDU (yes, I now have a 737 project on the go as well as the
>> TA-4...)
>>
>> SeanG
>
>You can't have too many sims! Is this a real shell?
>
>I haven't even got the Sabreliner on its trailer yet (can't find anyone
to do it...), but I'm *still* keeping an "open door" for possible
receiving of a certain retired Lear 25 sim that is lonely and needs a
loving home..... :)

Hey Matt,

No, not a real shell.. rare as hens teeth down here, the 737 is made up
out of parts from our original NG prototype sim which was upgraded last
year.  I managed to score most of the bits, and will be nailing it all
together in the attic.. because, as you rightly stated; you can never
have too many sims....
I also have an ATC610, which is sitting in Miami, which I need to fit
into the garage somewhere :)

SeanG