[simpits-tech] (no subject)

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Tue Jun 3 21:14:53 PDT 2014

On Tue, 03 Jun 2014 20:12:05 -0700
Ray <raysot at comcast.net> wrote:

> Has anyone tried using Hall-effect pots with Leo Bodnar's BU0836x
> line of interface cards?
>
> I was going to use HE pots but I have reservations because on the
> interface cards, there's only a GND and 'Wiper' connection, not the
> typical GND/Wiper/VSS configuration.
>
> I'm going to use HE pots regardless, I may have to use a different
> interface though.

That's odd, I have the "cheap" BU0836 and it has separate GND, VCC, and
signal pins for each axis. No matter really, you can just buss off any
available VCC pin on the board (I'm assuming it has a GND and a VCC pin
somewhere on the board, no?).

I do have a Hall interface but it's not just the sensor, it's actually
a little microcontroller that will communicate with my Arduino stuff.

--
Matt Bailey

Keeping It Real:
Sabreliner 60 Flight Simulator