[simpits-tech] Sim Blog update <gasp!>

Sean Galbraith sean at pacsim2010.com
Fri Jul 11 09:28:46 PDT 2014

I should mention the LED dimmer that I used in the sim... cheap (like
around the $2-$4 range cheap) and really nice little unit.  Of that well
known brand "Made in China", but it works so well.  Supply 12VDC, and
it'll drive up to 8Amps of LED's, and dims down to very dim before
switching off, other "consumer" dimmers I've played with only go down to
around 10% before switching off (and 10% is still quite bright on an LED
strip light!)

SeanG <who is playing sim support at 4am... love my job...love my
job...>