[simpits-tech] Another ebay cockpit project...

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Fri Jul 11 06:22:22 PDT 2014

On Fri, 11 Jul 2014, Matt Bailey wrote:

> If that F-86 project is too much for your wallet....
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261528401111
>
> The best part: buy three gauges and you have a full panel. :P

Hehehe.

Here's a project a friend of mine will be working on soon.  It's currently
living in front of my shop.

It's about 16-18 feet long and I'd be astonished if it weighed 100lbs.

http://www.geneb.org/images/jet-ranger.jpg

It got dunked in the Gulf of Mexico in 1984.  You can look up the accident
report on the NTSB website using the tail number (N2276Q)