[simpits-tech] Fw: F3 Tornado Procedures Trainer/Simulator.

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 26 09:34:55 PST 2014

On 01/26/2014 08:41 AM, STUART CASE wrote:
> [...]
Hello, Stuart

you have a lot of questions to answer before you even get close to a pc..
1. If you are using 'real' instruments and not simulated ones.. (my
world, sort of)
2. are you going to tare up the boxes to interface them?
3. are you going to try and have a back seat .. your REO?
4. what OS (operating system) MS or UNIX/LINUX
5. then which of the programs? MsFlightSim/X-plane/other
6. can you write software?? C/Python/ not basic
ok that probably a good start for now......
Cris H.
you might look at my blog.. NexGen:
http://www.element14.com/community/people/phoenixcomm/blog
one of my pals is working on a L1011