[simpits-tech] New board, interesting

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 09:06:49 PST 2014

On 10/29/2013 08:44 PM, geneb wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Oct 2013, dabigboy at cox.net wrote:
>
>> http://www.mouser.com/new/Intel/intel-galileo-development-board/?cm_sp=homepage-_-newproducts-_-
>>
>> This looks quite interesting for us Arduino folks.
> I actually kind of like the Arduino Due.  It's a very nice ARM based
> board.
>
> The cool thing is that the choices for this kind of thing has exploded in
> the last 5-7 years.  When Rob & I started down the flight sim cockpit path
> in 1996, the _only_ off the shelf product was the EPIC ISA board.
>
> g.

Leave it alone... 1. I have seen intel products before ... not
documented right.. ect.. Thank you but no.. I will stick to TI & Arduino
for now..
and why do you need to embed a Pentium cpu?? /its a desktop Its flat
over kill for embedded space./.. look at my cpu blow out...

  Sizing an embedded microprocessor
  <http://www.element14.com/community/people/phoenixcomm/blog/2013/02/07/hacking-a-collins-614l-8-adf-control-head-part-3>

Cris H.