[simpits-tech] Sabreliner wiring update

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Wed Dec 3 22:29:24 PST 2014

---- geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:

> >> Very cool.  I take it you've got a lot of loose hardware on the
> >> instrument panel?  The panel vibrator is unusually loud.
> >>
> >> g.
> >>

> > Not really...the pilot-side vibrator is just very loud. I intend to
> > take it apart and check it out, maybe it just needs WD40. :)
>
> You might want to add a breaker to shut them down if it doesn't have one
> already. :)
>
> g.

Actually both vibrators have their own breakers, I just happened to have them in during that video. Normally I pull both breakers, for my own peace and quiet. :)

Of course, hopefully they will be relatively quiet after an "overhaul"....after all, I will have a big pile of original gauges in the panel, and they will likely be subject to the same sort of "sticking" that the vibrators are designed to combat!

Matt