[simpits-tech] Need a power supply...

David C. Allen david at allen1.net
Fri Apr 4 15:05:19 PDT 2014

At 01:42 PM 4/4/2014 -0700, you wrote:
>On Fri, 4 Apr 2014, David C. Allen wrote:

> supply for the

> >> It's the *output* that need to be 115v at 400Hz. :)
> >
> > Yes the output is single or 3 phase at 400Hz
> >
> >> All the VFDs I've ever seen are all 3 phase.
> >
> > Lots of single phase input VFD's
> >
>Again, the *output* has to be single phase. OUT-PUT. :)

I know Single Phase input VFD with a single phase OUT-PUT are not
rare, just more $$$ They use them in the HVAC industry for blower
motor speed controllers.

If you use 3 phase output just connect THREE 110vac to 28vac
transformers to the OUT-PUT and you are done. Now you have 3 single
phase outputs! ! ! !  Looking for a fish, where are they when you need one.!!!

David
www.737FlightSim.com