[simpits-tech] FW: flightsim.com forum...

Roy Coates roy at flightlab.liv.ac.uk
Wed Oct 2 15:01:26 PDT 2013

Holy crap.  I just read that forum thread.  What a wonderful demonstration
of closed-mindeness that is.

"I have FS9, a desk and a joystick. What more could I possibly want?".

I've found MSFS'ers to be very defensive and incredibly protective of a
simulator that is slowly dying and will soon be overtaken by other products.

Wow. Feel for you Gene, that was a really sucky response you got there, and
totally unjustified.

Roy.