[simpits-tech] multiple joysticks

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 21:34:10 PST 2013

On 11/15/2013 10:51 AM, Justin Messenger wrote:
> Is it possible have a two person cockpit connected to pp3d without
> linked controls? Maybe a way to switch command  from one set of usb
> controls (Capt side) to the other side (co pilot)?
> Justin
Hey Justin.. Remember my project NexGen?? well duh, I don't care how
many seats you have...
1 for pilot
2 for pilot/copilot
3 for pilot/copilot/engineer = L1011
5 for pilot/copilot/bombardier/navigator/EW = B52
9 for Captain/Commander/first Officer/Science
Officer/helm/navigator/Comm/Medical/Engineering = NCC 1701
or more :)

Cris Harrison (hey just call me crazy)
check out my blog and I'll show you how I did this magic :)
http://www.element14.com/community/people/phoenixcomm/blog