[simpits-tech] Anyone know about real weather radar?

Contrapezist contrapezist at sportogs.com
Mon Nov 11 03:46:38 PST 2013

Theres a few diffrent indicators as far as i can tell that work with the
RDR-1200. http://neboservice.ru/docs/0244594001308817773.pdf is a
replacement multi function display the diagrams may give some clues about
what youre dealing with. On page 114/104 is with an adapter cable which is
likely to plug directly in place of the bendix display.

I did build a collins color WXR 300 test cart many years ago it was RGB
composite sync.

It MAY be possible what bendix is calling "data" is actually an analog video
signal. Because on a diffrent diagram P1 12,13 are video inputs.
Hope this helps.
Austin