[simpits-tech] 7-Segment Displays?

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 08:54:07 PDT 2013

Roy there a snap! You can use the MAX6965
http://www.maximintegrated.com/datasheet/index.mvp/id/3540

"The MAX6955 is a compact display driver that interfaces
microprocessors to a mix of 7-segment, 14-segment, and 16-segment LED
displays through an I²C-compatible 2-wire serial interface. The
MAX6955 drives up to 16 digits 7-segment, 8 digits 14-segment, 8
digits 16-segment, or 128 discrete leds"

--

Please Note:
Any transactions over 1,000.00, or overseas transactions will be

Mobil    :       214-635-9818
Skype ID      Phoenixcomm
AIM - ICQ     194602804

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.
Aristotle

www.phoenixcomm.net/~phnx2000/sim
www.phoenixtrading.biz / www.phoenixcomm.net / phoenixaerospace.us
Shipping / Billing Address: 921 Crawford Street, Suite 4207, Fort
Worth, Texas 76104 USA