[simpits-tech] Printed a Spitfire grip...

Cris Harrison phoenixcomm at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:38:08 PDT 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:39 AM, geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2013, Cris Harrison wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 8:28 AM, geneb <geneb at deltasoft.com> wrote:
>>> http://geneb.simpits.org
>>>
>>> I also posted a time-lapse video of a print -
>>> http://www.youtube.com/f15sim
>>>
>>> The F-16 knob came out PERFECT, even with a .25mm layer height.  When I
>>> have time, I'm going to re-run it at .100 and see how it turns out.
>>>
>>> g.
>>>

>> hey g.. very cool can you give approx cost of unit pls... w/o the
>> labor of course
>
> No clue.  It's not mine to sell anyway.
>
> g.

No you did not under stand I was just wondering what it costs in
parts... I saw one of this type of a robot last year at a trade show
and thought it was neat.. And very very fast.  I know its home built..
I thought you might know as would (maybe) like to build one. As I cant
put a lathe or brake or anything like that as unfortunately as you
might know I lost my house a few years back and now I am crammed into
this small 2 bedroom apt (<1000sqf).
Enjoy
Cris H.