[simpits-tech] Spitfire 944...

dabigboy at cox.net dabigboy at cox.net
Fri Jun 7 21:46:57 PDT 2013

That was awesome Gene, thanks for sharing.

I am fortunate enough to hang around folks of the WWII generation occasionally with my job (in-home/business computer tech). I love hearing the stores of older folks, even the relatively mundane stuff. These bygone times shall not pass again, and that generation is quickly slipping away....it is important to learn and share the experiences of our past.

Matt