[simpits-tech] Help, I'm broke!

Brian Sikkema brian at sikkema.us
Tue Jul 23 11:22:07 PDT 2013

Haha... no but seriously guys... No money... lol

In all seriousness, though, I'm kicking around a few ways to make a
little extra coin on the side (possibly related to trying to accelerate
plans to become at least part owner of an aircraft).

I was just wondering if there may be some niche in the simpit community
I may be able to put my efforts behind. Some gizmo or doodad or widget
that you guys wish someone made or could make, or task someone could
perform.

Just curious. If you think you have anything like that let me know!

Also, related, once upon a time I used to make converter boxes that let
you plug GA headsets into your computer. This was a long time ago,
though. Do people still do that? Think there would be any demand for
that product again? I think I could do it better than I did back when I
was in college...

Brian