[simpits-tech] Ok... left field question for the techies...

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Wed Jan 30 13:56:54 PST 2013

Does anyone know if you can buy something which plugs in to a micro SD
slot (i.e. in a Gopro camera) and runs to a remote card slot.  What I
want to do is be able to have easy access to the SD card from the Gopro
without having to actually interact with the camera.  (I don't what the
gorillas who are operating it to move the thing around while they are
trying to rip the card out of the side of the camera....)

My thought was a remotely mounted card slot thing, which I could screw
to the wall for them to scratch at with their pudgy wee fingers ;-)

I thought about killing a small micro-SD and making it into the "plug"
to stick into the camera, then running the cables off to a card slot...
but if I have to do more than one it starts to sound like work J

Any help appreciated

SeanG