[simpits-tech] FSUIPC offsets

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 08:05:50 PST 2013

Im using an open cockpit usb outputs card and want to use it for the master caution and low alt warning indicators with both FS9 and FSX. I take it there is no specific offset for Master Caution? I have to program all of the Master Caution paramaters in my own script? If so, that is a lot of extra work :/

It appears the 3424 LOW_HEIGHT_WARNING offset is not funtional? I see the 3428 DECISION_HEIGHT offset but it is not clear to me how to write script from this to activate a korry light. I assume this offset is actually used as an output going to FSUIPC to adjust the decision hight  setting rather than an input coming from FSUIPC.

My back up plan is to trigger the korry from a value in the 31E4 4 Radio altitude in metres * 65536  offset. This of course would be set in stone and not adjustable in flight.

http://www.simadventure.com/