[simpits-tech] Expanded visual system test

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 18:21:15 PST 2013

Im convinced flat panels are definately best for a fighter sim and curved screens for airliners.

I may try to add an overhead view later in the year, if I can make it work with the angles of my side screens. In a tight turn straight up is exactly the spot to look to see where youre going.

Justin

http://www.simadventure.com/