[simpits-tech] Real VOR indicator

Justin Messenger jjmessenger at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 20:36:45 PST 2013

There is an outfit in town that stores an A-4 in a hanger at a local airport. They restored it to flying condition but there is a hang up of some sort and it just sits in storage leaking fluids on the floor.

When they were testing the tanker booms for the 767 tankers there was a contract A-4 here at McConnell for a long time flying test missions with the tankers. Sadly it has flown away for good.

Are those two A-4 sims operating?????

Justin

http://www.simadventure.com/