[simpits-tech] f-4 Cockpit on Ebay

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Sun Dec 29 19:47:31 PST 2013

Good call, Gene......I was also quite suspicious of the lack of
instrument panel pics. It appears he has completely gutted the panels
and glareshield area, and just stuck CRTs in place! Also, it appears
there is NO forward nose section or windscreen, like it was just
chopped off. I wonder if this is not a real F-4 cockpit, but a
purpose-built procedures trainer, or some sort of demonstrator/static
display originally?

Scott, if you wanna see how an F-4 cockpit/simulator is SUPPOSED to
look.... http://simadventure.com/f-4-blue-angels.html :)

Matt

--
Matt Bailey