[simpits-tech] Plasma MM2 users...

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Sat Dec 7 15:55:43 PST 2013

Have anyone that's still using a Plasma MM2 noticed that if you invert the
X axis (I haven't tested the others) using the management tool that the
value range is clamped and moving from one extreme to the other "resets"
the counter a couple of times?  (2 internet points for a run-on sentence!)

I'm debating whether or not to pitch the damn thing, but I'd rather not if
it's not a terminal problem.  I can always invert the axis in the sim
software if needed.

Has anyone managed to score a copy of the firmware source for the MM2?  If
it's a bug, it could be fixed...

tnx.