[simpits-tech] Project Magenta help?

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Tue Aug 27 22:03:43 PDT 2013

Yep, I'll try that.  The license is valid, the PC it's running on hasn't
changed... just being "re-tasked" J  I just tried an old version of PM
Glass on it (an old archive sitting on the machine) and I can get the
EICAS working on that... must have to do something different in the
newer one I guess...

SeanG