[simpits-tech] Project Magenta help?

Sean Galbraith Sean.Galbraith at pacificsimulators.com
Tue Aug 27 20:49:42 PDT 2013

I'm messing around with a friends Project Magenta setup, and can't get
the EICAS to display.  Sadly he bought his setup a *long* time ago, so
won't get any support/updates etc.  He was using it just for the
Captains/FO's displays, but now wants to use it for the upper and lower
EICAS displays.   Got me stumped.  It appears that there *should* be
EICAS displays on the "F9" page, along with the standby's, but the only
way I can get any EICAS to display is to send the command via FSUIPC to
switch the ND to EICAS mode (ala to simulate using the the display
selector switch above the displays in the aircraft).

Any PM experts out there who can help or share their config file for
their working upper EICAS display?

SeanG