[simpits-tech] FSX activation...

John Miguez jmiguez at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 7 03:53:25 PDT 2013

I have used the "No Activation Crack" for years. I have never had an
issue.  Like you Gene, I have two copies of FSX Gold. Because of the
nature of FSX and upgrading computers I reinstall FSX on average ever
six months. I had to call and talk to someone once. After that I found
the crack and life has been good.  I can send it to you, if you wish.

John