[simpits-tech] BETA Innovations PLASMA Board from around 2003

Matt Bailey dabigboy at cox.net
Mon Aug 5 17:05:50 PDT 2013

It's just a standard joystick device, so it should show up as normal
axis/buttons. If you want to bypass MSFS's default joystick handling,
just map the Plasma's axis to arbitrary memory offsets in FSUIPC, then
read those offsets with your own software.

I got all excited when I saw the title of your post...for a second I
thought maybe you were SELLING a Plasma. :) I love these old boards,
there is still nothing like them on the market today.

Matt